About GLF Bonn Digital Conference 2020 How can we feed the world without eating the planet? The 2020 theme of GLF is “Food in the time of crises.” Today, food production and agricultural systems are one of the largest sources of greenhouse gas emissions, one of the main drivers of deforestation and the greatest global threat to biodiversity. It’s time to transform this problem into an opportunity. Join young leaders, policymakers, scientists, indigenous communities, and many more, in a conversation on landscape restoration at the GLF Bonn Digital Conference 2020.
Who can participate:
Any student or young professional (aged 18-35) who aims to create a more equitable, resilient and sustainable world – for both planet and people.
The winner will receive a voucher to participate in all of the courses in the Landscape Academy’s “Sustainable and Inclusive Landscapes” certificate program, which usually costs 310 euros! Complete some or all of the actions in the competition box for your chance to win.
About the Landscape Academy
The Landscape Academy gives people around the world the opportunity to learn from a specially designed curriculum about the landscape approach to restoration and development. Learn more ->
Terms & Conditions:
- Join this competition for the chance to win certified online courses from the Landscape Academy, by completing some or all of the actions in the competition box.
- YIL and GLF will contact the winners and provide vouchers to participate in all of the courses in the “Sustainable and Inclusive Landscapes” certificate program.
- You must be a student or young professional (aged 18-35) to be eligible for this competition.
- GLF reserves the right to disqualify contestants in the case of suspicious activity throughout the competition period. Fraudulent activities will be monitored and will lead to exclusion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or any other social media platform.
We kindly acknowledge and thank all participants, but we will notify only selected candidates.