Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
CEST/GMT+2. The agenda will be displayed in your timezone on the mobile app. You can toggle between your timezone and the event’s timezone from the web app.
As this is a live event, we recommend you have at least 1 Mbps.
You can check on the status of your own connection by running an internet speed test, which will provide you with a measurement for both download and upload speeds. For the purposes of streaming, you want to pay careful attention to the download speed here, as this is the data you’ll be using.
You can click your icon/picture in the mobile app, go to settings and customize the notifications you would like to receive. You can also turn off your profile visibility in settings.
Participants of the logo competition will receive updates by email.
Selected sessions will be available on the GLF website at a minimum of two weeks after the conference has ended. If you are accredited media, please get in touch with Melissa Angel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Digital badges of completion may be awarded for successful completion of a learning track or tracks.
Subscription happens during ticket registration. If you have not done this, please join the learning track community group for more info and updates.
You can filter sessions according to learning tracks on the top of the agenda.
Whova’s language follows your phone setting. If you would like to change this, look for Preferred Language Order in your phone settings. You must move the preferred language above all other languages.
You might have registered and signed up with two separate email addresses. Please contact the organizers if this has happened.
You can join as many learning tracks you want.
If you would like to receive the audio translation of the meeting, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Download the Interactio App from the Apple Store or Google Play store or access the web app from your laptop browser https://app.interactio.io/
- Enter the event code GLFBonn2020
- Plugin your headphones.
- Open the App and select the English, French or Spanish Channel
- By phone: The best way is to open Interactio program on your phone and listen to interpretation through phone and video meeting through the computer.
- By computer: If you want to listen Interactio on the same device as zoom meeting, you need to mute the video (skype, zoom) and only listen through Interactio page: app.interactio.io