Ready to take part in an immersive experience on climate and rights? Join a 2-day pre-GLF workshop and learn how to become a champion for rights.
Rights to childhood, rights to land, rights to defend rights. The workshop will focus on exploring the link between securing rights and climate change and aims at empowering and training students and professionals to adopt rights based approaches in climate action.
By taking part in the program you will:
- Learn about important rights-related issues and how these are tackled globally
- Understand how climate change impacts rights
- Connect and share knowledge with a cross-cultural community of other passionate people
- Grow your network, meeting professionals from all over the world
- Collaborate with existing youth organizations, programs, and initiatives
Top applicants will be sponsored to travel to Bonn for the workshop.
Application deadline April 10, 2019.
Learn more about rights here.