During this session the policy brief What have we learned from trees? Three decades of farmer field schools on agroforestry and forestry will be launched.
- How can extensive grazing be beneficial for the restoration of dryland ecosystems?
- How can private sector engagement boost sustainable agroforestry systems in Mauritius?
- How does a climate-smart village after the field school model work in Pakistan?
- What is the potential for upscaling agro-ecology for the transformation of agrifood systems under the GEF-7 Food Systems, Land Use and Restoration Impact Programme?
- How can forests increase biodiversity and ecosystem benefits for agriculture? The role of pollinators