- Hyung Tae Choi, Senior Researcher, Forest hydrology, National Institute of Forest Science (NIFOS)
- Jaya Wahono, CEO, Clean Power Indonesia (CPI)
- Nils Borchard, Research Manager of the Plant Production, Natural Resources Institute
- Nur Hygiawati Rahayu, Director of forestry and water resource conservation, Ministry of National Development Planning (BAPPENAS)
- P.C. Abhilash, Senior associate professor of Sustainability Science and Chair of the Agroecosystem Specialist Group of Commission on Ecosystem Management (CEM), IUCN, Institute of Environment & Sustainable Development, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Soo Min Lee, Senior Scientist Bioenergy research, NIFOS
The aim of the event is to discuss the relevance and opportunity of sustainable wood energy production as a contribution to landscape restoration with stakeholders across sectors and especially between FLR and bioenergy stakeholders.
Current ways of working may not be conducive to collaboration between those who require wood energy and those concerned with enhancing Forests Landscape Restoration. This event seeks to bring the two interest groups together in a coordinated and purposeful way to explore challenges and opportunities from the perspective of different stakeholders, and to develop a joint agenda for action around sustainable wood energy and FLR.