Thank you for registering for the GLF Bonn Digital Conference 2020: Food in the time of crises, taking place online on 3-5 June.
We have received your registration and look forward to welcoming you at the event.
We’re excited to announce that GLF Bonn Digital Conference 2020 has a free, official app which you can download and:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access livestreams and videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A function
- Set up virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various discussion topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last minute virtual room changes from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides for selected sessions
- Participate in the engagement and photo competitions and win awards!
After downloading, use the email address you registered with in the app and choose a strong password, or sign up using your social media account. Once you’re signed up, you should be taken directly to the event!
Alternatively, sign up and tune in to the sessions on your desktop or laptop
And finally, learn how to get the most out of the conference here.
Stay tuned for more information on the GLF Bonn Digital Conference and don’t forget to connect with us on social media using #GLFBonn2020.