Who can apply?
We have no limitations, except for your age and energy. Applicants must be passionate, ready to learn and aged 18-35 years old. You do not have to be an expert to join the discussion – your interest and commitment to contribute to the experience is more than enough.
What do I need to apply?
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why the Investment Case? What is your connection to green finance, restoration, and the objective of the Investment Case? What is your motivation to attend?
- What is your project or great idea? If you don’t have one, just share why green finance and/or restoration is an important issue. (3-5 minute video submissions) [Optional]
- Any supporting material that tells your story (links to content, writing, social media, presentations, etc.) [Optional]
What will I be a part of?
We want to showcase you throughout the Investment Case in a variety of ways. Choose which one (or more) components you want to be a part of.
- Engagement (speaking, moderating, and facilitating)
- Digital Strategy (good storytellers, social media savvy, amplify the ‘online Edition’ of the Investment Case)
- Knowledge Sharing (capturing in-depth discussions + knowledge)
Selected delegates will be introduced to the GLF staff and receive online guidance before the day of the event.