Connect, share, learn and act with the GLF in New York City in September to shape a rights-led transformation of sustainability and build productive, prosperous, equitable and resilient landscapes. The GLF is working constantly to inspire and drive action and aspires to create a movement of 1 billion people around sustainable landscapes. Together, through collaborative leadership, we will create a global force for positive change by realizing a vision of what we can do if we all work together.
Join 500 VIPs, celebrity activists, policy, business and Indigenous leaders, global experts, heads of UN and international agencies and tens of thousands around the world participating in the GLF digital edition.
There are several ways you can help shape this event.
Shape the sustainability conversation with in-depth livestreamed and recorded discussions. You’ll engage with an audience of more than 500 people on site and thousands of others online, with further support across all GLF web and social media platforms. You'll have the option of running a Digital Summit before and/or after your event and can further drive action through other various other GLF outreach and media activities.
Price: EUR 10,000
Session length: 40 minutes
- Ability to shape the narrative at the first ever global event on the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration
- Live-streaming of your session (and related knowledge products) through the GLF website and UN Webcast system to thousands of viewers
- On-ground video interviews of key speakers
- 15 complimentary, guaranteed passes to attend GLF NYC 2019
- Simultaneous translation services provided in Spanish and French
- The GLF team will seek to arrange a 5-minute inspirational opening by a celebrity speaker (in addition to the 40 minutes)
- Assistance on optimizing and making the most of your content and connecting with audiences
- Priority on GLF media, social and traditional media channels so you can reach your target networks and a global community
- Video recording for use on your website(s) and communication channels
- Access to a GLF-curated list of young professionals and indigenous peoples and local community representatives relevant to your session’s topic
- Your digital/print logo will be featured on all event communication products and website
Table Top Exhibition
Book a space where you can share knowledge, build and reach out to networks revolving around a specific theme —and you will have the entire day to make the most out of it. You can run presentations, interactive discussions and share your results and experiences.
Price: EUR 1,500 per table top
As a host, you will benefit from a wide range of services and complimentary items:
- Facilitation support from the GLF Coordination Team;
- A physical space in a prime location at the GLF NYC event in the United Nations Headquarters with access to all event;
- Your logo (digital/print) logo will be featured on all event communication products and website;
- The GLF team will support your social and traditional media and communications activities;
- Two complimentary registration passes per table top.
Sponsor the GLF movement
At the event, the Global Landscapes Forum is taking one step further towards creating more resilient, equitable, profitable, productive and healthy landscapes by “reigniting the flame” to turn pledges for sustainability a reality. As the world’s largest science-led platform on sustainable land use, we are bringing together partners crossing sectors and nations to connect, share, learn and act. You can play a key part.
We have already connected with more than 4,400 organizations, engaged more than 180,000 participants from more than 185 countries and reached more than 500 million people through social and traditional media and we aren’t stopping here. We are greening Africa through AFR100 and Latin America through Initiative 20x20 and helping to restore degraded land around the world through the Bonn Challenge. Our goal is to reach 1 billion people for a global movement around sustainable landscapes. Help us get there.
The GLF, launched by the Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR), UN Environment and the World Bank at the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Warsaw in 2013 (COP19), has now entered its second phase and sixth year. By sponsoring the GLF, your organization will gain exposure to more than 90 million people online this year through GLF’s digital experience, including webinars and social media. Exclusive benefits of sponsorship packages include logo representation, active participation in the GLF and reserved spots for your organization’s speakers. Our stakeholders such as youth and indigenous groups offer unparalleled opportunities to work together with people from around the world to bring about real change.