As part of the second Symposium on Teaching & Curriculum Development in Sustainability Entrepreneurship, UNEP is hosting an online event to hear from global academic practitioners on how to integrate sustainability into programme designs and inspire eco-entrepreneurs and new business model innovators of tomorrow. Speakers will address their experience and strategy for integrating sustainability; what has been effective and where challenges remain.
Panelists will include:
- Dr. Diana Trujillo, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Majid Mirza, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Dr. Booyuel Kim, Seoul National University, Korea
- Dr. Dan LeClair, Global Business School Network, USA
The online event explores:
- How do we introduce sustainability into entrepreneurship?
- What are the key challenges faced? What is working?
- How can we amplify effective integration of sustainability in (the private sector and) business schools?
- What tools do students need? Are they available and/or do they need to be developed?