Host a session at the GLF Biodiversity Digital Conference 2020.
Be a part of one of the largest and most important biodiversity events this decade.
- Contribute to shaping the agenda for the post-2020 Biodiversity Framework and the upcoming UN Decade of Ecosystem Restoration
- Leverage the conference to connect with a diverse, global audience and broaden your network.
- Share your message with the world’s leading development organizations engaging in biodiversity.
- Engage with GLF’s youth network of more than 50,000 young professionals from 156 countries.
With critical conferences cancelled by the COVID-19 pandemic, it is essential to continue to identify and share solutions. With the post-2020 launch, this is the moment to raise your voice and influence the global agenda.
Kindly use the form below to apply for one or two 90-minute slots – 7,500 Euros each. The GLF Knowledge Team will be in touch to share further details and answer any questions you have. If you can’t host a session at this time, there are many ways to participate. Stay tuned!
You and your organization receive the full support of the Global Landscapes Forum knowledge, learning, communications, digital, event and youth teams, as well as GLF’s partnerships, including:
- Expert advice on session design to optimize participatory engagements from upwards of 900 “in-room” participants
- Strategic support to leverage a social and traditional media audience of over 100 million people in over 150 countries
- Dedicated session page, session webcard design, marketing toolkits, check-ins from the team, full technical support with pre-conference run throughs, post-conference analytics, platform integration, Zoom background advice from a TV producer, live translation in Spanish and French, free tickets, logo placement and much more.
In June 2020, the GLF Bonn Digital Conference reached over 50 million people on social media. Around 5,000 people convened in the digital venue, with each individual attending an average of 4 sessions. Check out the outcome and the numbers. For the GLF Biodiversity Digital Conference 2020, expect double the amount.
Host a session at the GLF Biodiversity Digital Conference. Build a conversation, explore solutions, connect with stakeholders and boost your organizations engagement and reach.