Join a discussion between Indigenous Peoples leaders who support a new perspective in the climate financing architecture that can directly support indigenous and local communities. They will share guiding principles needed to ensure that forest conservation finance from the public and private sector is distributed equitably and directly to forest communities.
- However You Look at It, Our Future is Forests – Ecosystem Marketplace
- Stewards of the Forest – Forest Trends (forest-trends.org)
- How to Redesign Climate Funding to Better Support the Amazon’s Indigenous Communities – Forest Trends (forest-trends.org)
- Guiding Principles for Collaboration and Partnership Between Subnational Governments, Indigenous Peoples and Local Communitie (GCF Task Force)
- The Economics of Climate Change Mitigation in Indigenous Territories – Forest Trends (forest-trends.org)