Regardez la retransmission en ligne en français: https://app.interactio.io/Agenda/DirectedAgenda?eventId=22831
Da click aquí para la transmisión en español: https://app.interactio.io/Agenda/DirectedAgenda?eventId=22831
In the digital age, when we are bombarded by media and competing narratives from all directions, awareness is key. Are we passive or active in what stories we consume? How well-versed are we in the digital lexicon, and what does this mean for our position in society? How does today’s media foster relationships, and between whom? In this session, a leading thinker and explorer of the media ecosystem will give insights on what our media consumption means, and how this can shape our own narratives, even without our knowing.
- ‘Team Human’ Stresses That The Future Lies In Connection And Cooperation, an interview with Rushkoff on NPR on his latest book
- Turtles from the shells, an essay by Rushkoff
- Code literacy: A 21st century requirement, an essay by Rushkoff
- “Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.” – Christian Lous Lange
- “The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.” – Anthony Robbins.